- About this site
- OHA: COVID-19 UPDATES
- CDC: COVID-19 Site
- DHS: COVID-19 Information
- Governer's Office: Oregon COVID-19 Information & Resources
General COVID-19 Information
See all articles
- Statewide Freeze & Travel Advisory
- Two Week Pause
- New health & safety framework: Explaining County Risk Levels
- Reporting non compliant businesses and workplace violations
- Statewide Mask Guidance
- Mental Health Crisis Lines & Supports
- Domestic & Sexual Violence Resources
- Child Abuse Reporting
- Elder and Vulnerable Adult Abuse Reporting
- Rental Assistance / Eviction Info
- Food Access for COVID-19
- Resources for Undocumented Communities
- Multnomah County Shelter Operations
- Is it okay to go hiking?
Businesses, Organizations & Institutions
- Reopening for businesses
- Commercial Eviction Moratorium
- Oregon Business Resources
- Are Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) offices open?
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- Who is at higher risk for severe illness?
- What is the treatment for COVID-19?
Racial Equity & Social Justice Resources
- Language Access and Public Health Messaging
- Racial Equity & Social Justice Resources
- Reporting Hate Incidents in Portland