This information can change, please double-check sources for information, and continue to monitor sources or back here for updates.
- Calling 211. Listen to the prompt for Child Care and press the specified number.
- Texting the keyword “children” or “ninos” to 898211 (TXT211).
- Emailing email@example.com.
- Visiting https://www.211info.org
- HOURS: Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Saturday – Sunday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
How do I find out more about the governor's Executive Orders to make emergency child care available in Oregon?
Child care is an essential service to communities. In response to COVID-19 and the governor’s Executive Orders 20-08 and 20-12, the Office of Child Care (OCC) created a process for licensed child care providers, public schools, and employers or other entities to launch new, emergency child care facilities.
To support and respond to concerns regarding child care and the coronavirus outbreak, Oregon's Early Learning Division has developed FAQs, tools, and guidance for providers, families, and Emergency Child Care.