- 211info COVID-19 Information & Resources
- Families & Individuals
- Parenting Resources
General COVID-19 Information
Families & Individuals
Businesses, Organizations & Institutions
Racial Equity & Social Justice Resources
Recreation & Travel
Congregate Living Environments
Child care for essential workers
This information can change, please double-check sources for information, and continue to monitor sources or back here for updates.
How do families access emergency child care?
To receive a customized referral to emergency child care programs contact 211info by:
- Calling 211. Listen to the prompt for Child Care and press the specified number.
- Texting the keyword “children” or “ninos” to 898211 (TXT211).
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visiting https://www.211info.org
- HOURS: Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Saturday – Sunday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
For more information visit: https://oregonearlylearning.com/COVID-19-Resources