This information can change, please double-check sources for information, and continue to monitor sources or back here for updates.
|Guidance||Lower Risk||Moderate Risk||High Risk||Extreme Risk|
|Indoor Capacity:||Maximum 75% occupancy||Maximum 50% occupancy or 150 people total, whichever is smaller||Maximum 25% occupancy or 150 people total, whichever is smaller||Maximum 25% occupancy or 100 people total, whichever is smaller|
|Outdoor Capacity||300 people maximum||250 people maximum||200 people maximum||150 people maximum|
|Other notes:||Recommendation: Limit services to one hour|
Operators of faith institutions, funeral homes, mortuaries and cemeteries are
• Comply with the Statewide Mask, Face Covering, Face Shield Guidance.
• Comply with the Eating and Drinking Establishments Guidance for the designated risk
level of the county in which the faith institution, funeral home, mortuary and cemetery is
located, if applicable.
▪ For extreme risk counties prohibit on-site consumption of food or drinks unless
integral to a religious service.
• Limit maximum capacity based on the designated risk level of the county in which the
faith institution is located.
• Maintain physical distance of at least six (6) feet between people, except that members of
the same household can be within six (6) feet of each other.
• Determine seating and or configuration to comply with all physical distancing requirements.
• Assign a physical distancing monitor to ensure compliance with all distancing
requirements, including at entrances, exits, restrooms and any other area where people
may meet or crowd.
• Do not combine households or allow shared seating for individuals not in the same
• Remove or restrict seating or standing areas to facilitate the requirement of at least six
(6) feet of physical distance between households.
• Prohibit people in different households from meeting/crowding in any area of the facility,
both indoor and outdoor, including in parking lots.
• Thoroughly clean all areas of gathering space prior to reopening after any extended closure.
• Thoroughly clean the gathering space between events according to the cleaning and
• Use disinfectants that are included on the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
approved list for the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 virus.
• Assign a sanitation attendant or attendants to frequently clean and disinfect work areas,
high-traffic areas, and commonly touched surfaces in areas accessed by workers and
• Assign a sanitation attendant or attendants to clean restrooms hourly during the event,
and ensure adequate sanitary supplies (e.g., soap, toilet paper, 60-95% alcohol-content
hand sanitizer) during all events.
More guidance for faith institutions, funeral homes, mortuaries and cemeteries is available here.