How do I receive more health care supplies?

This information can change, please double-check sources for information, and continue to monitor sources or back here for updates.

If PPE (personal protective equipment) supplies are limited or unavailable, a clinic administrator should call the local health department to activate an equipment request. If you are a health care provider in Multnomah County, please visit their resource request web page. For all other counties, find contact information through Oregon's local public health authority directory.

The State of Oregon emergency response page also has online forms for agencies to request: