This information can change, please double-check sources for information, and continue to monitor sources or back here for updates.
Corvallis Police Department’s Community Livability Unit will help reduce the impact of COVID-19 by delivering prescriptions to City of Corvallis residents who are age 65 or older or have a life-threatening pre-existing medical condition. This program will remain in place for the duration of the Governor’s Stay at Home, Save Lives order to promote the safety of Corvallis residents who may be at greater risk
- Call the pharmacy to order and pay for the prescription (the pharmacy must be in Corvallis to participate).
- While on the phone, let the pharmacy know you would like to participate in the CPD prescription delivery program; make sure your pharmacy will allow this.
- Visit http://bentoncounty.recovers.org or call 541-766-6120 to request/coordinate the delivery, to include providing the following information:
- Phone Number
- Pharmacy name
- Requested prescription(s)
- The date and time your prescriptions will be ready
- Have a photo ID ready so the officer can verify they’re delivering to the right person.
- Deliveries can be made between 8am and 4pm on weekdays.