This information can change. Please double check resources and continue to monitor them for up to date information.
There are various Covid-19 treatments that exist now.
- Paxlovid (Nirmatrelvir-ritonavir)- for people 12 years and older (by mouth)
- Remdesivir (Veklury)- anyone 28 days or older and who weighs 3kg or more (injectible)
- Molnipiravir (Lagevrio)- for people 18 years and older (by mouth)
Finding COVID-19 Medicines
- Contact your healthcare provider to discuss your risk of getting very sick from COVID-19 and make a plan to get treatment.
- Free telehealth service- The Oregon Health Authority is working with Color Health to offer free telehealth visits in Oregon at no cost to patients. This service will determine whether COVID-19 oral medication is right for you. Consultations are confidential and offered in 17 languages. These appointments are free, regardless of health insurance status. To schedule you can visit Color online or call 833-273-6330. This service will end on 6/30.
- Test to Treat (T2T)- Test to Treat sites provide access for people to get tested, receive a prescription from a healthcare provider and fill that prescription, all at one place, or have your prescription sent to a nearby pharmacy.
- Therapeutics Locator- The federal government released the COVID-19 Therapeutics Locator that shows public locations receiving the available medication. This locator shows places near you that have these medicines and can help guide you when having conversations with your healthcare provider.
Who is high risk for Series COVID-19- https://combatcovid.hhs.gov/i-have-covid-19/how-do-i-know-if-im-high-risk
More about treatment options- https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/know-your-treatment-options-covid-19
Please contact your healthcare provider to determine which treatment option may be right for you.
You can email Oregon Health Authority at OHA.firstname.lastname@example.org with any treatment questions.