This information can change, please double-check sources for information, and continue to monitor sources or back here for updates.
The Portland Small Business Relief Fund closed Friday, Sept.. 25th at 5pm. Award decisions were made October 14th and funds will begin to be dispersed mid October. Please continue to monitor Prosper Portland's coronavirus web page for further updates and any future funding opportunities. Prosper Portland will manage the application and selection process for these emergency relief grants, and will use specific criteria to prioritize support for the most vulnerable businesses.
- Experienced a decline in revenue since February 1, 2020
- Primary source of income for business owner(s) (unless organization is an eligible nonprofit)
- $5 million or less in annual gross revenue
- 50 or fewer employees
- Principal place of business must be located within the City of Portland
- In operation and in compliance with the State of Oregon registration requirements on or prior to December 31, 2019. (Sole proprietors or a general partnership operating under the owner’s name are not required to register with the State of Oregon).
- If nonprofit, must either be a social enterprise (meaning for the purposes of these guidelines that 90% or more of its activities are funded by payment for goods or services provided by the organization) or an organization whose primary activity is the provision of childcare
- The CARES Act requires that the payments from the Coronavirus Relief Fund be used only to cover expenses that were incurred during the period that begins on March 1, 2020 and ends on December 30, 2020.