This information can change, please double-check sources for information, and continue to monitor sources or back here for updates.
211info Mult. Co COVID Rent Relief
For Information on Eviction Protections, Click Here
General Rent Assistance: In addition to COVID-19 specific resources listed below, a general 211info specialist can help you find additional rent assistance in your area. https://www.211info.org/contact
To search our database for resources please visit https://www.211info.org/search-resources
Some counties or affiliate agencies have established COVID-19 specific rent relief programs for those financially impacted by the pandemic. Please note that all programs will vary in scope and intake process. Programs may open and close periodically based on funding and applicant volume, continue to check resource for updated information regarding the program. For additional rent resources, please contact us.
We encourage renters to connect with any cultural organizations they may be a member of, because they may be another access point for assistance.
Oregon Emergency Rental Assistance Program (OERAP)
- OERAP closed August 12, 2022 to new applicants.
- Tenants with current, incomplete applications are encouraged to submit their materials right away.
- Applications fully submitted prior to 8/12 will continue to be processed as funds remain.
For more information on the OERAP program, please visit oregonrentalassistance.org.
Multnomah County Equitable Access Rent Assistance Program (EARA)-
- Periodically opens/closes. Check here or contact us to check for updates.
- Eligibility Requirements-
- Household has dependant(s) under the age of 18
- Household DOES NOT owe back rent/have rent arrears
- Household income is under 65% AMI
- Must show documentation (proof of tenancy/lease, proof of income, etc)
- Safe Harbor/proof of rental assistance application protection letter closed June 30, 2022.
- If you submitted this before July 1, 2022, protection from eviction lasts for the duration of time the application for rent assistance is processed, or until September 30, 2022. You can be evicted for nonpayment of rent starting October 1, 2022.
COVID-19 RENT RELIEF PROGRAMS BY COUNTY:
Crook, Deschutes, Jefferson & Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs- 541-699-5109
Gilliam, Morrow, Umatilla & Wheeler