Vaccination Card Replacement

This information can change. Please double check resources and continue to monitor them for up to date information.

There are multiple different avenues for getting a replacement vaccine card. 

  1. Healthcare Provider

    1. You can request your personal Oregon vaccination record from your healthcare provider or directly from your vaccination provider.
    2. If your medical provider or your vaccination provider has an online portal, you may be able to view a print a copy of your vaccination record from that site. Please note, record of your vaccination may take months to appear in your primary care provider's medical record system. 
  2. Vaccination Site

    1. For individuals vaccinated at mass sites, the healthcare system that ran the site likely has your records in their online system. Many pharmacies are also providing support around replacing vaccination cards via their online systems.

    2. If you enrolled in v-safe or VaxText after your first vaccine dose, you can access your vaccination information using those tools.
  3. Alert Immunization Information System (IIS)

    1. If you cannot contact your vaccination provider directly, contact your state health department’s Alert immunization information system (IIS). Vaccination records can be requested from Oregon Health Authority (OHA). Due to the current volume of immunization data requests, it may be some time before you get a reply.
    2. You can request your record by filling out this form or by calling 971-673-0300.
    3. For individuals with disabilities or who speak a language other than English, the OHA can provide information in alternative formats such as translations, large print or braille. Contact the Health Information Center at 800-980-9431, or email
    4. You can find all other state IIS information on the CDC website. Vaccination providers are required to report COVID-19 vaccinations to their IIS and related systems.
  4. My Electronic Vaccine Card

    1. As of May 11, 2023, My Electronic Vaccine Card can no longer be updated with new COVID-19 vaccine doses. The QR code that leads to your vaccine information can continue to be used indefinitely. 
  5. Local Public Health Authority

    1. Contact your LPHA about any process they may have for getting a replacement vaccination card.
    2. Multnomah County ONLY:
      1. If you lost your vaccine card and were vaccinated in Multnomah County, you can contact your doctor or clinic to get a replacement card. If you don’t have a doctor or clinic you can email or call 503-988-8939