1. 211info COVID-19 Information & Resources
  2. Businesses, Organizations & Institutions

Reporting non compliant businesses and workplace violations

This information can change, please double-check sources for information and continue to monitor sources or check back here for updates.

Where to report is dependent on the nature of your concern or complaint.  For general information regarding guidance's, please contact 211 https://www.211info.org/contact

OSHA- report occupational safety or health violations to OSHA via the online reporting system or by calling one of their field offices.  Reports can be kept confidential.

OSHA Online Reporting Form 

OSHA Field Office Directory

The OSHA tipline for schools is 1-833-604-0884


Bureau of Labor and Industries (BOLI)- report employee rights violations or discrimination.  Oregonians who would like to get information, file a complaint or ask questions regarding laws that protect workers can call BOLI at 971-673-0761 or email at mailb@boli.state.or.us.  For more information regarding labor laws related to COVID-19, please visit BOLI Covid-19 Resource Page


Local Health Department- report concerns over food safety to your local health department. 

Local Health Department Directory


Oregon Liquor and Cannabis Commission - You can report concerns and violations occurring in OLCC licensed facilities using this online reporting form or using the anonymous complaint phone line at 503-872-5218.