This information can change, please double-check sources for information, and continue to monitor sources or back here for updates.
Due to the rise in COVID-19 cases over recent weeks, a statewide mask mandate for indoor public places will be in effect beginning Friday, August 13th. The rule can be found here.
The mandate stipulates that all people over 2 years old must wear a mask or face covering in indoor public places regardless of their vaccination status.
Indoor places include:
- public or private workplaces or businesses (masks may be removed in private, individual workspaces - defined as being fully enclosed with walls and a door)
- indoor public areas such as building lobbies, bathrooms & elevators
- common areas or shared spaces
- transportation services, including ride sharing vehicles
- any other indoor space where people may gather for any purpose
Businesses and local or federal government may impose more restrictive rules.
Exemptions apply to certain types of activities such as swimming or for identification, please seel the full guidance for more details.
Employers and businessowners should make reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with ADA guidelines.
Please see the following websites for more information on masks: