This information can change. Please double check resources and continue to monitor them for up to date information.
- Health care workers and first responders
- Long-term care facilities
Phase 1b Groups 1-7:
- Childcare providers, early learning and K-12 educators and staff
- People 65 and older
- Frontline workers as defined by the CDC
- Adults 16-64 with one or more underlying health conditions with increased risk
- Individuals experiencing houselessness
- Pregnant people age 16 and older
- Individuals living in a multigenerational household
Vaccination Updates and Info By County *not all counties have designated vaccination pages yet:
Pharmacies in Oregon may soon be rolling out vaccine clinics. This roll out is a federal response to the pandemic, but should follow state guidelines for eligibility. We do not yet know which pharmacy locations will have vaccine access, what their supply will look like or when they will begin vaccinating. Some pharmacies have begun creating online appointment tools such as Fred Meyer, Safeway, Walgreens, HealthMart, and Costco.
Vaccines for 65+ in the Portland Metro Area:
- Eligible older adults who live in Clackamas, Columbia, Multnomah or Washington counties who registered for a vaccine through the Get Vaccinated Oregon (GVO) tool will receive an advance email from OHA indicating they will be receiving email notification from All4Oregon inviting them to make an appointment at OCC.
- That message from OHA will be followed by an email from All4Oregon that contains a unique individualized link that connects to the All4Oregon scheduling site with open dates and times for vaccines available the next week. This link will expire if not used within five days.
- OHA will allocate 15,000 vaccines a week, about 50% more vaccines, for the next three weeks to All4Oregon to vaccinate adults 65+ in Clackamas, Columbia, Multnomah and Washington counties.
- If you live in another part of the state and are 65 or older you can also use the Get Vaccinated Oregon tool to register for notifications and find information about vaccination events in your area. Locations and steps to get vaccinated will differ from county to county.
OHA Vaccine FAQ: https://sharedsystems.dhsoha.state.or.us/DHSForms/Served/le2390u.pdf
Dial 2-1-1 ext. 0
Call (503) 222-5555 ext. 0
Text "ORCOVID" to 898211